The best local health care through inspired community giving.
Inspire, build and nurture relationships with donors.
We are donor-centred and ethically based in all our actions.
Our primary purpose is to grow, inspire, and nurture relationships with donors to assist them in their goal of enabling Headwaters Health Care Centre to provide sustainable, high quality, patient-centred health care to the community.
All donors have the following rights:
- To be informed of our mission, of the way we intend to use donated resources, and of our capacity to use donations effectively for their intended purposes.
- To be informed of the identity of those serving on our governing Board, and to expect the board to exercise prudent judgment in its stewardship responsibilities.
- To have access to our most recent financial statements.
- To be assured their gifts will be used for the purposes for which they were given.
- To receive appropriate acknowledgement and recognition.
- To be assured that information about their donation is handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by law.
- To expect that all relationships with individuals representing us to the donor will be professional in nature.
- To be informed whether those seeking donations are volunteers, employees of the Foundation or professional fundraisers.
- To be assured their names will not be shared with other organizations or businesses.
- To feel free to ask questions when making a donation and to receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers.